Interior Options is committed to:
• Providing customers with high-quality installations and services which meet requirements and are fit for their purpose.
• Operating the business to the systems required by ISO 9001: 2000.
• Enhancing the skills of management and staff through review and actively pursuing an on-going training policy, the objective of which is to prepare staff to perform their work more effectively.
• Promoting the culture of continual quality improvements and the philosophy of getting things “right first time”.
• Rigorously controlling the supply, installation, and completion to the program of all projects.
• Promoting the quality management systems and ensuring implementation is achieved by internal auditing, management review, corrective and preventive action.
Everyone is responsible for the quality within the company and for maintaining high standards.